YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME LIKE SERIOUSLY LIGHT ALWAYS IS LIKE “WHY DO PEOPLE SUSPECT ME”
MAYBE IT’S BECAUSE YOU STARE AT THEM LIKE THIS LIGHT I MEAN MAYBE
- franziska: hey i just whipped you
- franziska: and this is crazy
- franziska: but my papa took you on as his student fifteen years ago and i always called you "little brother" even though you were actually older and then you moved back to california and i didn't see you for a while and then i came here and you weren't here and you sent a really cryptic note saying "prosecutor miles edgeworth chooses death" and now i really wish you were here and i actually really care about you and i'm a little bit broken up about what happened to papa and now he's gone and you're gone and i really don't know what to do right now except prosecute and whip phoenix wright into oblivion
- franziska: don't call this number
- Chibi-Usa: Dad, I'm hungry!
- Endymion: The hunger of children for nourishing food is a vital part of everyday life, but hunger caused by dark magic is the sin of someone else's gluttony! Greetings, hungry, I am Tuxedo Mask!
- Chibi-Usa: SIGH